Thursday, July 26, 2012

Morley Update 2012 #28



In our ministry we often remove names to protect people who might be in danger if their identity was known. We also work with people who are dealing with sensitive issues with the government or in regards to their papers etc. I am careful to ask permission before sending out emails and I am also sensitive to not putting anything on this blog that would compromise anyone's safety or hurt their case for papers etc. This week I sent out an email with several prayer requests that I did not feel comfortable posting in this more public place. If you are interested in praying about these issues please send me a private email and I will forward to the letter on to you. Thanks you for understanding.
Myrna Morley
backhoeboy1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment