Sunday, September 29, 2013

Morley Update 2012 #27





Everyone -



We have settled in at our daughter house in MA and are greatly enjoying our family here. We have our two married daughters Allison, her husband Dave and their two kids Emma and Adam and Becky and her husband Todd - though he has been away caring for his brother who has been recovering from brain surgery in North Carolina and will be home this week. We also have my sister Amy. Last week we were all together (except Todd) for my birthday dinner. I turned 60 which had really been bothering me quite a bit earlier in the year - it just seem unavoidably OLD. However once the day came it was fine. We are enjoying playing with our grandkids who make us laugh every day. We love sitting at the bar in the kitchen visiting with our daughter as she whips up wonderful gourmet meals. We had a great time going to garage sales with both of our daughters and my sister yesterday. This week we will be spending a couple of days helping my sister with some bigger projects she is needing to get done at her beach house. I should more accurately say Kent will be doing most of the work - my leg is still bothering me quite a bit and I may need to go back to the doctor and have it looked at this week just to be sure before we head home to Greece.



Our time in the USA has flown by and we are looking forward to having these last couple of weeks to rest and recuperate. We couldn't find a more beautiful place to do that than New England in the fall - the leaves are beginning to turn and there is a crispness in the air in the morning. The farm stands are in full swing with fresh cider and donuts, pumpkins and chrysanthemums, corn mazes and hay rides. I will write one more update before we return. We are anxious to be back at work and I am ready to settle into our home and make it ours again. Even as I am writing this Kent is talking with our team mate and planning a big dinner at our home the week after we return. I will close now because my daughter has my waffle ready - we love you all.



Kent and Myrna Morley
Tripoleos 76
Elliniko 16777
Athens Greece
011 30 210 96 38 625
backhoeboy1@gmail.com
http://kent-uniquelymorley.blogspot.com
To join our Support Team:
Online go to: www.iteams.org select: US, Select: What do you want to do, Select: Give
Or Send to:
International Teams
411 W. River Rd.
Elgin IL 60123
Please designate for the ministry of Kent and Myrna Morley and indicate whether this is a one time gift or monthly support. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment