Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Morley Update 2010 #21

Everybody,

Two Myrnas. Could be a dream come true or maybe your worst nightmare. My sister Amy is visiting us for a week and a half and we look and sound very much alike. Kent has several times been in the other room when Amy was talking and said "Who are you talking about" and she has replied "a friend of mine, you don't know them" or something of that sort. His answer will be "I thought it was Myrna talking again". Yesterday we took Amy to the ARC with us for tea house. At one point one of the older ladies I always greet but do not have a relationship with came in. She spoke Farsi to Amy giving her a big hug and several kisses. She then looked up, saw me, got this sort of shocked look on her face and did a double take. It was nice to be able to introduce Amy to some of our refugee friends as well as our team mates. Amy likes to take photos so I am attaching a couple. One is a picture of Amy and I on Philapappou Hill overlooking the Acropolis and the other is with my friend "S" at the ARC. We are going to do some sightseeing today so I will close and write more next week.


Serving Him Together,
Kent and Myrna Morley
Tripoleos 76
Elliniko 16777
Athens Greece
011 30 210 96 38 625
backhoeboy1@juno.com
http://kent-uniquelymorley.blogspot.com

To Support:
Online go to: www.iteams.org/give
Or Send to:
International Teams
411 W. River Rd.
Elgin IL 60123
Please designate for the ministry of Kent and Myrna Morley and indicate whether this is a one time gift or monthly support. Thanks ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment