Monday, February 17, 2014

Good News



Everyone,



My doctor just called to say that my bone marrow and my PET scan came back unremarkable except for my kidneys which we already knew were a problem. What this means is NO cancer! The doctor wants me to see a urologist this week to begin chasing down the kidney thing which is something Kent and I had decided to press him on anyway. We know I have tumors in my kidneys. We know they show chronic and acute inflammation. We know the tumors are not malignant but it seems to me they could still be what is making me so sick. Anyway I am feeling encouraged today and pray they we can find a way to treat whatever is going on in my kidneys and that it will prove to be the source of my illness. I wanted to let you know the news as I know many of you have been praying so diligently for me. Thank you and I love you all.



Myrna

No comments:

Post a Comment