Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Doctor's Appointment


Everyone,



I know people are wondering how my doctor's appointment went yesterday so thought I'd write a short note. I didn't write yesterday because I spent the afternoon and evening in bed throwing up every hour or so. I have been nauseated for several weeks with it getting increasingly worse. I blamed the antibiotics I have been on. The doctor took me off them on Monday so am hoping I am still just getting them out of my system - I felt a little yucky this morning but am better now. To top it off my brother brought home a nasty cold last week. My sister in law was next and I came down with it yesterday (hope Kent avoids it). Thankfully it only seems to last a couple of days.



Anyway the doctor's appointment went about like we expected. She took the history and examined me. Gave me a number to call to set up a scan. Said she hadn't received the pathology reports or the tissue samples yet so she would request those. She said "The answer is in that tissue and maybe I am over confident knowing how many other doctors have looked at this but I can't imagine that we won't find it or that we won't at least come up with enough data that we can propose a reasonable course of treatment." She said it would take a few weeks to run all the tests so I have an appointment for July 29th but they will call me if they find out anything sooner.




Please pray that my nausea will clear and I can begin to feel stronger during this time of waiting. Our daughter's wedding is coming up on August 10 and I would like to be able to do a few things in preparation for that. Thanks for all the prayers and support I don't know what we would do without you. Love, Myrna

1 comment:

  1. Praying Myrna! God has a plan, and an answer. Hoping it's resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete